Society for Training and Employment Promotion (STEP)
We are Non-profit, Voluntary Organization Which Provides Capacity Building inputs to a Range of community based Organisation. For more than 20 years. STEP has been Engaged in facilitating the social and Economic Empowerment of poor, Marginalized Women through Micro-enterprise Management Training and through other Support Services. Society for Training and Employment Promotion (STEP)’ works in Partnership with Voluntary Organisations for their Capacity Building to Deliver Gender Sensitive Management training and Other Support Interventions for the poor and Deprived.
Who is it for ?
The courses are aimed exclusive growth for unemployed youth, trainers, and working professionals for their career growth on their own, and possibly work as a freelancer or employee in the field, and development. We cover everything, so even if you’ve never seen in your life, you’ll be able to quickly jump and have a good career.
Industry Requirement Analysis
- Mapping industry to your needs.
- Identifying employability skill gaps in entry level roles. potential job roles in various industry sectors.
Skill Training Programs
- Programs Endorsed by industry
- Mapped to National Skill Qualification Frame work approved by sector skill councils.
Assessment & Certification
- Skill based assessments & certifications.
- Global certification & recognition programs.
- Industry recognition for entry level roles.
Linkage to Employment Opportunities
- Creating strong linkage with industry
- Placement opportunities Created for trained students
- Career guidance & Continuous assistance