The Government of India, Ministry of Tourism, has launched a special training initiative in hospitality trade courses in Food Production (Cook), Food & Beverage Service (Waiter) and Housekeeping Utility (Housekeeper) under the scheme ‘Hunar Se Rojgar Tak’ for creation of employable skills amongst youth belonging to economically weaker strata of the society.
Accordingly, 6/8 weeks training imparted/ being imparted under the scheme ” Hunar Se Rozgar Tak” in hospitality skills training programmes in the trade of Food Production, Food & Beverages, Housekeeping Utility through HPTDC Hotels/ Units as per the guidelines of the HSRT/ CBSP Scheme 2018-19 of MOT, GOI.
• F & B Service – Steward
• Housekeeping Utility
• Andhra Pradesh
Training & Placement Details
• Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – Training Details
• Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh – Training Details
• Eluru, Andhra Pradesh – Training Details
• Andhra Pradesh – Placement Details
• Shamshabad, Telangana – Training Details
• Telangana – Placement Details